Friday 20 May 2016

Restaurant Review: Samantha's Bistro



The first time I ever visited Samantha's was with my friend. We were actually quite bored and hungry so we felt we should go out to eat as thats what we love doing. I had been hearing of the place "Samantha's Bistro" for quite sometime so I felt we should go there to give it a try. After taking a long look at the menu, I finally ordered a chicken burger with a Mojito, praying in my mind that it actually doesn't end up a waste of my money and guess what?? I didnt!  I was very wary of the mint leaves in the drink. It reminded me of ugwu leaves but it was really nice.

Next time I ate their burger was at the GT Food and Drink Fair, I had the buttermilk chicken club. Their burgers are very good. Its prepared from scratch so its always very fresh. However, you have to wait till the food gets ready (If you are verryyyyy hungry its not so advisable you go there). Ultimately, the food is really good. For lunch, you’ll be looking to spend at most 7000 naira, drinks included, so its fairly affordable.
The space is actually very nice, although its in the like boy's quarters of a building. Looks like a good spot to hangout and just have drinks with your guys. I give the place a 7/10.
You should check it out!

Have a great weekend, 
Alex O.

No comments:

Post a Comment