Tuesday 28 June 2016

Restaurant Review: Nok by Alara

12a Akin Olugbade Street,
Victoria Island Lagos.
09085614815

Hello everyone, hope you had an awesome weekend, mine was great. During the weekend I went for Brunch at Nok by Alara with my two sisters and uncle. Its indeed a really beautiful place.
The female waiters are dressed in iro and buba, beautiful idea.
food menu
The food wasn't as expensive as I expected it would be although its not also cheap. 
drinks menu

I had the Peanut Crusted Fried Chicken thighs with sweet potato pancakes. I really enjoyed the chicken but I scared of what it would taste coated with peanuts so I requested for it to be plain. It very hot and delicious. The pancake too was okay, I give it a 6/10. For drinks, I had the passion sunrise and it was A*, purfecto. 
My elder sister, as a copy cat, also ordered what I was having. My little sister had the Agege bread French toast with Homemade Honey and fresh fruit. She was quite disappointed when she got her order as it was really small compared to what she was expecting, also, she was very hungry. My uncle had the Nok chopped salad with eggs, chicken, turkey bacon, avocado and red beans. I bet he enjoyed his meal but he complained about the waiter not being well trained.
What a beautiful restaurant. Very nice place to take pictures. I also feel it would be a very nice place to go on date.
woahh look up :D
I dont advise you to come here if you're famished. We waited over 20 minutes for our food as the food is made from scratch.
nok art
The environment is lovely decorated potraying the Nok culture of the Hausas.
You really should visit the restaurant. On the average, you should spend about 15,000 naira. Not bad innit? 

7 comments:

  1. Great post! Sounds like a lovely place to have a meal and it's beautiful. Well done and keep it up! -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! The pictures really tells a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Gbemi! Keep it up. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunty gbems... That's how you'd become the next ikeji

    ReplyDelete